Who are our Partner Agencies?
(Fiscal Year 2017)
Federal, State and Local Organizations
- Albrecht Free Clinic
- Arbor Trace Apartments, West Bend
- Casa Guadalupe Education Center, Inc.
- City View Apartments
- Elevate Community Resource Center – Calm Harbor
- Exodus House
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP; formerly known as the Food Stamp Program)
- Federal Food Distribution Programs
- Friends of Abused Families (Facebook link)
- Hartford Rec. Dept. Parks Program
- NAMI of Washington County
- Our Place Day Services LLC (Facebook link)
- Sts. Boniface & Gabriel Community Food Pantry
- The Threshold, Inc.
- Washington County Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Washington Ozaukee Public Health Dept. – WIC
- Washington County Human Services Dept.
- Washington County Juvenile Detention Center – Washington Street School
- Washington County Veterans Service Office
- West Bend Park, Rec. & Forestry Dept. Parks Program
- West Bend School District: Head Start
- Workforce Development Center of Washington County through ResCare, Inc.
- Local Nutrition Assistance Programs (see below)
Local Nutrition Assistance Programs
- Hartford Food Pantry
- Hartford Community Lunch Program at St. Aidan Church
- Ruby’s Pantry – Hartford (Facebook link)
- Kewaskum Community Pantry
- Menomonee Falls
- St. James Church Meal Program
- Slinger Community Food Pantry
- West Bend
For information on Washington County Food Pantries, please call Washington County Human Services Dept. 262-335-4610 during regular business hours. After regular business hours, call 211.
Nutrition Education Staff
UW-Extension Washington County
333 E. Washington Street, Suite 1200
PO Box 2003
West Bend, WI 53095-2003