This research-based program offers practical strategies and experiences to help people deal with the stress in their lives. Managing life’s challenges in healthy ways allows you to take better care of yourself, your overall health, and others in your care. Each week we will explores topics through small group discussion, self-reflection, and activities.
Participants will consider ways to:
- Become more aware of the mind-body connection and how to use this awareness for better health
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier person: body * mind * spirit
- Respond versus react to the stress in life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Find ways to bring more joy into life
- Simplify life
- Live more in the moment
*Child care providers who attend both sessions can receive 4 Registry Hours.
This is a two session series. **No cost to participate**
- Wednesday, May 9 and Wednesday, May 23
- Public Agency Center, Room 3224, 333 E Washington St, West Bend
PLEASE NOTE: Registration has closed for this event.