September 27th, 2017
10:00am - 2:00pm
Mike Ballweg UW-Extension, Agricultural Agent - Crops and Soils
- Collect 3-5 stalks from a representative area within the field (cut at chopper height).
- Please include with your sample: name, address, phone number, hybrid, relative maturity and planting date. It is very helpful if you have samples already identified.
- Stalks will be chopped and analyzed for moisture.
- There is no charge for this program, but we ask that you bring a maximum of 3 samples per farm.
- Once samples are cut do not delay bringing them to the site so that moisture is not lost.
For additional information about the project contact:
Adell Coop at (920) 994-4125
Kettle Lakes Coop at (920) 994-4316.
607 Mill St
Adell, WI 53001