Build a Healthy Eating Style
The “2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans at a Glance”, provide an easy-to-read summary of science-based advice.
The tips will help you to make healthy food and physical activity choices.
MyPlate is a symbol to show how to apply MyPyramid, a tool formerly used that still appears on materials and food packages.
Tips and Resources
Find Cookbooks, Recipe Tools, Spotlights, and more under What’s Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl
Healthy, Low-Cost Ways to Shop, Cook, Eat, and Be Active!
- 9 Tips for Staying Active Over the Winter Holidays
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Food Mixes in a Jar Expand Your Gift-giving Dollar by University of Nebraska–Lincoln Extension
- Food Yields, Hints, Measurement Equivalencies and Common Can Sizes
- Fresh Herbs: a Picture of Healthy Eating!! by University of Nebraska–Lincoln Extension
- Get the Most from Your Food Dollars
- Healthy Foods at Meetings, Seminars, & Catered Events by Univ. of Minn.- School of Public Health
- Recipe Makeovers-How to modify recipes
- Make Your Calories Count-Use the Nutrition Facts Label
- My Plate Kids’ Place
- Track & Field
Nutrition Education Staff
UW-Extension Washington County
333 E. Washington Street, Suite 1200
PO Box 2003
West Bend, WI 53095-2003